- Publish 5 issues of the MDMLG News. Make issues of the
MDMLG News available to the membership at least 2 weeks prior to
the membership's General Business Meetings.
- Improve multimedia content of the MDMLG News to take advantage
of its web capabilities.
- Oversee the MDMLG web site as a communication vehicle of the
|Diane M. O’Keefe,
Reid, Web Master
- Our crew of hard-hitting reporters traveled the world, from London
to Comerica Park to report the latest news, sports and weather (see
Cancer Walk photos) to the membership of the Metropolitan Detroit
Medical Library Group.
- The newsletter was published 5 times and never missed a deadline.
- The Newsletter incorporated photos and live links to web sites to
make it more useful and interesting to the reading public.
- Constant oversight by our masterful Web master, Val Reid has allowed
us to improve the look and usefulness of the newsletter. See the
Web Masters report for further detail.
About | Executive
Board | FAQ | Job
Bank | Listserv | Web