- Coordinate and facilitate communications between MDMLG members.
- Publish an issue of the MDMLG News on the MDMLG web site before each
general business meeting and summer luncheon.
- Meet all schedule deadlines to have the newsletter available on the
web two weeks before each meeting.
- Oversee the MDMLG web site as a communication vehicle of the
Valerie Reid, web master
Sue Skoglund, chair
- Five issues of the newsletter were published on the web site within
- Added more graphics to the newsletter, including a standing one for
- Added committee members’ names and e-mail addresses at the end of
each issue of the newsletter.
- Began a series of articles on MDMLG members – new members, old
timers, mystery profile, alternative careers and unusual things our
- Made a concerted effort to include pictures of members whenever
- Published several extensive articles on topics such as bioterrorism,
non-medical reference in a medical library, HIPAA, copyright law
update, and toxicology resources.
- Several changes were made by our web master to improve the
appearance of the newsletter. See the Web Master’s report for
About | Executive
Board | FAQ | Job
Bank | Listserv | Web