- Coordinate and facilitate communications between MDMLG members.
- Publish an issue of the MDMLG News on the MDMLG web site before each
general business meeting and summer luncheon.
- Meet all schedule deadlines to have the newsletter available on the
web two weeks before each meeting.
- Oversee the MDMLG web site as a communication vehicle of the
- Consider purchase of a digital camera to increase graphics in
Jill Werdell Spreitzer
Valerie Reid, web master
Sue Skoglund, chair
- Five issues of the newsletter were published on the web site within
- Continued a series of articles on MDMLG members – board members,
solo librarians, new members, retirees and Canadian librarians.
- Made a concerted effort to include pictures of members whenever
- Published several extensive articles on topics such as MeL,
informationists, wireless in the library, alternative medicine
resources, EFTS, and firewalls.
- Working with the webmaster, began a file of digital pictures of MDMLG
members for future use.
- See the Webmaster’s report for further details.
Sue Skoglund, Chair
June 1, 2003
About | Consumer
Health | Executive
FAQ | Job
Bank | Listserv | Meetings