- Promote MDMLG activities and services to the local library schools,
public libraries, health professional organizations
- Develop new logo for MDMLG.
- Develop outreach programs delivered to library schools, public
libraries, community organizations, health professional organizations,
and healthcare organizations/associations.
Chair, Misa Mi
Members, Mary Carr, Daria Drobny, Gina Hug, Laura Lewis, Carol
- Mail the MDMLG welcome package to new members.
- Mail MDMLG membership recruitment letters to Michigan academic,
public libraries and other type of libraries and organizations.
- Staff the hospitality table and volunteer at the state or local
- Receive and disseminate information about job openings in health
- Design the new MDMLG logo and reveal it at the Summer Luncheon.
- Complete the course description of the MDMLG Education Outreach
program and construct a web page to promote the program.
- Design a flyer to promote the education outreach program and
distribute it to the members at the Summer Luncheon.
- Distribute the outreach program flyer to the general public, public
libraries, health professional organizations, etc.
- Identify other activities and programs to promote medical
librarianship and MDMLG and to reach out to health consumers.
MDMLG Public Relations Committee
June 13, 2003
About | Consumer
Health | Executive
FAQ | Job
Bank | Listserv | Meetings