- Working with the MDMLG webmaster, develop a web page for consumer health.
- Develop/design courses to teach consumers health information literacy.
- Develop and promote educational outreach program to the general public.
- Identify and contact potential personal and institutional members and provide
them with information regarding MDMLG activities.
- Promote MDMLG activities and services.
Chair, Misa Mi
- Designed a web page of consumer health information resources as a mean to
reach out to health consumers.
- Developed a course outline to support MDMLG members' efforts to teach
consumers health information searching skills.
- Created a web page listing the MDMLG outreach education programs.
- Mailed the MDMLG welcome package to new members.
- Received and disseminated information about job openings in health science
- Designed a poster to promote MDMLG as an organization, its mission,
activities and members and displayed it at the 2003 Michigan Health Sciences Annual
Misa Mi, Chair
June 15, 2004
About | Consumer
Health | Executive
FAQ | Job
Bank | Listserv | Meetings