The MDMLG Health Sciences Award is offered in order to promote health sciences librarianship among interested students in the Wayne State University School of Library and Information Science or the University of Michigan School of Information.
- An award certificate
- A cash award of up to $200.00 (exact award to be determined on a yearly basis)
- One year membership to MDMLG
- Invitation to attend the MDMLG Annual Summer Program
- Must be a student officially enrolled in the Wayne State University School of Library and Information Science or the University of Michigan School of Information.
- Must demonstrate enthusiasm for a career in the health sciences discipline of librarianship.
- Must be in good academic standing.
- Must submit an application form, including a paragraph explaining either their career goals or why specialized skills are important in the health sciences field of librarianship.
- Applications are accepted electronically.
The due date for the applications is April 30, 2019.
Click here to apply
About | Executive
FAQ | Job
Bank | Listserv | Meetings