- Coordinate and facilitate communications between MDMLG members.
- Maintain planned production schedule. One full issue of the
MDMLG News is to be published on the web site before each general
business meeting and summer luncheon.
- Meet all scheduled deadlines. The newsletter is to be made
available two weeks prior to the General Membership meetings.
- Produce one story per year, non-time sensitive, to be used at the
Editor's discretion, in the event planned stories do not result.
- Working with the Webmaster, develop a file of digital pictures of
- Consider purchase of a digital camera to increase graphics in the
About | Consumer
Health | Executive
FAQ | Job
Bank | Listserv | Meetings