- MDMLG Membership runs from August 1, 2016 to July 31, 2017.
- Membership forms are due back by July 31, 2016.
- Memberships paid and received by January 1, 2017 will carry voting privileges in the 2017 MDMLG election.
- All MDMLG members are entitled to one vote. For Institutional members, one staff member should be designated as the representative for voting purposes.
- All members will have access to the directory and other web pages on the members-only section of the MDMLG web site.
- All members are entitled to hold office and chair committees.
- Staff from a library with an institutional membership may attend CE courses and workshops at the member rate.
- All members will receive notification of MDMLG activities and programs by email. If you require mail notification, please contact Stephanie Stebens at (313) 916-8746 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may pay for your MDMLG Membership by check or credit card.
If you have any questions or problems with either the Online Membership Form or PayPal, please contact Valerie Reid at (313) 593-7692 or Valerie.Reid@beaumont.org.
About | Executive
FAQ | Job
Bank | Listserv | Meetings