The Public Relations Committee is charged with performing the following functions:
- Identify and contact potential personal and institutional members and provide them with information regarding MDMLG activities.
- Publicize MDMLG meetings and submit information about MDMLG new and regular members, new jobs, retirements, to the MDMLG newsletter and webmaster.
- Staff a hospitality desk at local and state organization meetings. Welcome new members and visitors, and inform them of MDMLG activities.
- Promote MDMLG activities and services to the local library schools, public libraries, health professional organizations.
- Develop and promote educational outreach to library schools, public libraries, community organizations, health professional organizations, health care organizations/associations.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
- Revise the MDMLG Membership Brochure
- Prepare a new poster for the 2006 MHSLA Conference Poster Session
- Continue to promote MDMLG and the Scholarship Award to WSU LISP students and faculty
- Continue to coordinate the Scholarship Award activities between MDMLG and WSU LISP
Public Relations Committee
August 16, 2006
About | Consumer
Health | Executive
FAQ | Job
Bank | Listserv | Meetings