This web site gathers together all of the information and links that you will need to
find out more about MDMLG, the Metrpolitan Detroit Medical Library Group.
- What is MDMLG? - Why should I join MDMLG? What are the benefits of membership?
- How do I join MDMLG? - A student membership is just $15.00 per year and allows your reciprocal membership in MHSLA (Michigan Health Sciences Libraries Association, our state-wide medical library group)
- What is the MDMLG Mentor Program?
- Student Experience Opportunities - Volunteer, observation and practicum locations throughout Michigan (updated annually)
- Scholarship Opportunities - Congratulations to Crystal Thomas, winner of the 2016 Annual MDMLG Health Sciences Library Scholarship! Students, check back next January for information about the 2017 scholarship application process!
- Job Bank - Find out about jobs in the metropolitan Detroit area
- MDMLG Listserv - Keep up-to-date with MDMLG activities
- Upcoming Events- Meetings and continuing education opportunities
- Read the Newsletter - Published quarterly
- Other Links:
- Contact Us
About | Executive
FAQ | Job
Bank | Listserv | Meetings